According to health experts, occasional bloating and gas does not cause any critical health issues. They state that every individual passes gas 10 to 12 times a day. However, some people may have exorbitant gas. It may result in acute pain in the stomach. While you can’t stop bloating and gas completely, you may use various home remedies for gas. These home remedies will help reduce gas problem.
The gas problem is a natural part of the digestive system; many individuals dread the possibility of passing gas in front of others/other people. Gas problem is not any kind of disease, but this problem is a health condition that is a result of some other disorder or disease. Gastric trouble is also known as flatulence Are you embarrassed by gas leaks? If yes, we have some easy home remedies that help you sort out of this problem very well.
Gas problem is generally formed in the abdomen due to various reasons like;
- Chewing the meal improperly
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Too much of stress and anxiety
- Intestinal malfunction
- Eating condiments and sauces in large amount
- Consuming very spicy food
- Disorders in Digestive system
People may suffer gas problems due to bacteria which is H. Pylori.
Symptoms of Gas in Stomach
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal belching
- Coated tongue
- Lack of appetite
- Bad breath
Home Remedies for Gas Relief
You don’t need to worry about the gas condition, as it may be treated with natural and simple home remedies. You don’t go anywhere to find remedies as many Ingredients are available in your kitchen. Here are some easy home remedies to cure this condition.
Apple cider vinegar can use to treat the gas and indigestion. Apple cider vinegar will soothe the abdomen and provide you relief from gas problem. If you don’t have this remedy at home, you can use vinegar. You need to add 2 tsp of this remedy in a glass of hot water. After that, allow the hot water to cool, and then drink this solution.
Cinnamon remedy can relief your abdomen and also cure this condition. You need to add ½ tsp of cinnamon powder to a glass of hot milk. Mix the powder very well with milk and then drink this mixture. If you want more effective results you can add honey in this mixture. You can make tea with the use of the cinnamon powder to a glass of warm water. Then cool this mixture and then drink this tea.
The presence of the pungent in the garlic helps stimulate the fire of the gastric and thus gives instant relief from the gas.
- You can also boil some ground garlic in water for 5 minutes, adding a little quantity of cumin seeds and black pepper. Strain this solution and allow it cool and then drink this solution about 2-3 times a day to see results in a few days.
- You can drink some garlic soup to get rid of the gas. To get best results, only use fresh garlic to drink.
This remedy is very effective to get rid of a gas problem and it is also very beneficial for indigestion treatment.
- Take equal parts of ground cardamom, fennel, and ginger. Stir it to make a mixture. After that, you can take a glass of water. You need to Add 1 tsp of this mixture and a little bit asafetida to it. Drink this solution 2 times in a day.
- You can also take some ginger juice with a little bit asafetida.
- To prevent from this condition, take a fresh piece of ginger daily after food. You can also mix a little fresh or dried ginger to your meals.
- You can add ginger essential oil to any type of oil and spread it on your abdomen.
The Turmeric leaves are very effective to relieve gas. For effective and instant results, you can drink turmeric leaves combined with a one glass of milk daily
Potato juice is one of the best home remedy to cure the gas problem. Drink ½ cup potato juice before eating food. You need to drink it 2-3 times a day.
Lemon and Baking Soda
One effective remedy for treating gas is the use of baking soda and lemon.
- For immediate relief from gas, add baking soda in a cup of water and then drink this solution before meals.
- Take the lemon juice in a cup and add a small amount of baking soda to lemon juice. Drink this solution!
You can mix Buttermilk with black salt and carom seeds (ajwain) to relieve flatulence and gas. You need to Mix 1 tsp each of black salt and carom seeds or celery seeds in a glass of buttermilk and then drink this mixture. You will get relief from this problem instantly.
Fennel provides you instant relief from bloating and gas. Mix a small amount of fennel seeds with a cup of water and boil this solution on a low flame for 5 minutes then drink it for instant relief from gas. You can also take mint leaves, cardamom and fennels leaves together with a cup of water and boil the mixture and then drink it!
2 tsp of brandy mixed with a cup of hot water may assist you get rid of the gas. Drink it regularly before going to bed.
The juice of onion may assist you to relieve the gas problem, but don’t eat any vegetables that may cause stomach gas problem.
Cardamom is one of the best home remedy to get rid of gas which is available in the kitchen. Cardamom helps you to relieve you from gas in the stomach. You can also drink a cardamom tea to steep it, 1 tsp of fennel, and a small amount of fresh ginger in warm water. Drink cardamom tea 2-3 times a day for immediate relief.
Photo Credit: Flickr