Baby Acne is usually characterized by small red bumps which occurs on baby’s chin, cheeks and forehead. It is not pretty, but it is very common and temporary on baby face. Afterbirth of the baby, acne develops within the first 3 to 4 weeks. Baby acne may look worse when your child is crying or fussy.There is no specific testing is needed for baby acne , it is easily spotted on baby’s skin.
HOME REMEDIES FOR BABY ACNE
There are no parents ,which are like to see red rashes on baby skin and would wish to experience different ways of preventing from baby acne safely.Here are various home remedies for baby acne for infant acne that are usable and safe to use on baby’s skin.
For safest baby acne treatment at home most of the mothers use coconut oil. Coconut oil is very nourishing oil for infant skin. This oil is well assimilated into the skin and also throws tons of benefits for infant skin. Coconut oil is a kind of healing oil that has natural disinfectant properties. This home remedy is most common for baby acne and most mothers also believe that it can foreclose and get rid of baby acne.
- Bring a little coconut oil- a little goes a long way, use sparingly.
- Wash the affected area properly use soft soap and dry.
- Apply a slight layer of oil to the affected area of skin.
- Use this oil daily until the acne is removed.
- You can also apply coconut oil to prevent baby acne.
BREAST MILK FOR BABY ACNE
Breast milk is not just beneficial for the immune system of the baby, but it affords loads of health benefits which are beneficial for the skin also.Much research shows in breast milk there are lauric acid include which has antibacterial and acne fighting properties. This milk is also contains omega 3 fatty acids and glyconutrients that help to prevent for baby acne.
- Clean properly affected area uses little hot water and soft soap.
- Need some milk on your palm or you can use container.
- Apply a cotton pad to dab some breast milk for cleaning of the affected area and leave it to dry.
- Do it for various times in a day until the acne remove from baby skin properly.
Cornstarch includes natural skin drying properties and also facilitates to control excess oil production in the human physical structure. It is for this reason use cornstarch only once in a daily and apply for a problematic skin area only.
- At room temperature mix a slight quantity of cornstarch to add more or less water.
- Onto a clean area, put on a sparse stratum of this paste using your finger but don’t scrub use carefully.
- Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes on affected area
- Clean it with warm water.
- Serve this in every day daily, once in a time until the baby acne remove from skin.
HONEY AND LEMON JUICE FOR BABY ACNE
Honey and Lemon juice have contain natural anti-inflammatory properties , which are safe and efficacious in treating baby acne.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey and lemon juice.
- In solution of honey and lemon juices dip a cotton swab and then use on the affected area.
- For 30 minutes leave the solution and then clean with warm water .
ACNE GO AWAY WITH BABY POWDER
Baby powder also referred some other name as a talcum powder, it is also applied for treatment of baby acne , because it has the quality to dry out the skin without clogging pores.
- Clean and dry the affected region of the skin properly.
- Into the palm of your hand, sprinkle a small amount of baby powder.
- Use fingertips to softly rub it on the face.
- You can use this every time until the acne remove , when you bath your baby .
This home remedy is truly good for removing pimples on baby face as contact with eyes can cause soreness. For treating baby acne use oatmeal on other regions of the physical structure and soothe other rash conditions like, rash from wearing diaper long time and some other allergic skin rashes.
- In a food processor, which is available on your home and then, mix 1/3 cup of rolled oats until you have a fine powder.
- With lukewarm water in a bathtub, sprinkle the oatmeal powder .
- Carefully put the baby in the tub ,for at least 8 to 10 minutes.
- You require to do carefully, don’t be rinsed, simply pat dry with soft towel.
VINEGAR TREATMENT FOR BABY ACNE
Vinegar is easily available in every home. Vinegar includes good absorbent for oil has antibacterial properties. But one doubt in every mother’s mind has been how vinegar is used on baby sensitive skin, but here are some ways use it properly which are as follows-
- Take 10 parts of water and mix one portion of white vinegar on it.
- Then use a cotton to clean the affected area of a skin.
- For 1 minute leave it and after that wash with warm water and soft soap.
Babies have very tender skin, apply sparingly and observe they do not have any reactions on the skin.
Photo credit: Flickr